B.S Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science & Technology Admissions 2020
Established Year: 1984
B. S. Abdur Rahman University is a private university in the state of Tamil Nadu, India. Previously functioning under Madras University (1984-2001) and Anna University (2001–09) as B. S. Abdur Rahman Crescent Engineering College, the institute gained deemed status in 2008–09. The university is located in Vandalur near Tambaram, a suburban area of Chennai, India. It is one of the largest engineering institutions in India and is ranked among the top 50 engineering colleges of the country.
The Library was started in the year 1984 as Crescent Engineering College, after serving 25 years, it became University Library in the year 2009. The Central Library of B.S.Abdur Rahman University has huge collections in the field of Science, Engineering and Technology, Management and Humanities. The Library functions 16 hours in a day (08.00 am to 12.00 midnight), Saturdays and Sundays also the library is working. The Library is member of DELNET (Developing Library Network), MALIBNET (Madras Library Network), British Council Division, Anna University – Chennai, American Information Resource Centre and Structural Engineering…
The institute has excellent hostel facilities and infrastructure within the campus that make students feel comfortable and at home. There are men’s hostels which can accommodate upto 1500 students. It has a secure women’s hostel which can accommodate upto 350 students. Four wellconstructed, state of the art buildings, complete with lifts, form the new hostel block. The men and women hostels have their own mess, where the students are offered a choice of both vegetarian and non vegetarian food.The separate room and tariff is available for the international students.
Campus-wide computing and networking infrastructure design
Hosting the campus network operations centre and network services
Administration of computer labs
Conduct of IT Training programs
Technical support to all departments on IT enabled services
Maintenance of all hardware and software systems
Maintenance of learning resource facilities.
NAAC Grade: A
- Bachelor of Technology in
- Polymer Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Information Technology
- Electronics & Communication
- Electronics & Instrumentation
- Electrical & Electronics
- Computer Science
- Civil Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Aeronautical Engineering
Why Join BS Abdur Rahman University:
- Provides placement with renowned companies
- Ranked 11th in ‘All India non-government technical universities’ by The Week, 2015
- Scholarship upto Rs. 8 lakhs are provided to meritorious students
- Grade ‘A’ accreditation by NAAC
- UGC recognized, deemed university
- ISO 9001:2008 certified institute
- MOU with Universities in abroad, reputed industries and R&D organizations
- Member of Common Wealth Universities (CWU) and Association of Indian Universities (AIU)
- Promotes entrepreneurship development amongst students
- Provides value added and semester abroad programs
- Separate Students Innovation Centre.
Separate placement cell headed by a full time Placement & Training Officer with wide industrial experience Organizes Pre-Placement talks Conducts written tests, group discussions and interviews.
Top Recruiting Companies:
- ICICI Securities
- Axis Bank
- Federal Bank.
The placement record of government college of engineering at various National and Multinational companies designate their superior technical intelligence and interpersonal skills. The cell organizes personality development programs by eminent personality trainers and HR professionals. This division also collaborates with foremost corporate to assists with internship and training programs for students, welfare.
ADMISSION & SELECTION PROCEDURE Admission is based on merit (marks/grades obtained in the qualifying examination-refer the Eligibility Norms) and availability of seats.
B.S Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science & Technology Entrance Exam 2020
About the Exam:
BSAUEEE 2018, designated as B.S. Abdur Rahman University Engineering Entrance Test 2018, is an online entrance test conducted by B.S. Abdur Rahman University. The test facilitates candidates in getting admission into the engineering programs being offered by the university.
- BSAUEEE 2020 is held once in a year, expected in 3rd week of April 2018.
- Application forms for BSAUEEE 2020 will start in only online mode in January 2020.
- Admit card for BSAUEEE 2020 will be available at official website from 3rd week of April 2020.
- Candidate needs to have passed Class 12 with at least 50%marks to be able to be eligible to appear in BSAUEEE 2020.
- BSAUEEE 2020 will have 100 MCQs which candidate needs to solve in 2 hours.
- Syllabus of BSAUEEE 2020 will have subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology.
- Result of BSAUEEE 2020 is expected to be declared in June 2020 on the official website.
- Candidates will be given admission only if they appear in the counselling process, which is expected to happen in July 2020.
- Candidates should have passed 12th standard examination conducted by State Board / CBSE / ICSE or equivalent examination with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. For Biotechnology a Minimum 70% aggregate in Mathematics (or) Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
- Candidates should have appeared for the Engineering Entrance Examination (BSAUEEE 2020) conducted by the University or should have a valid score in JEE (Main).
- Candidates who have studied in Regular, Full time and Formal Education alone are eligible to apply.
|1.||Start date for issue of application form||Last week of January 2020|
|2.||End date for filling of application form||Second week of April 2020|
|3.||Entrance Exam date (Chennai)||Fourth week of April 2020|
|4.||Entrance exam at other centres||Fourth week of April 2020|
|5.||Admit Card||Third week of April 2020|
|6.||BSAUEEE Result||Second week of May 2020|
|7.||Counselling of BSAUEEE||First week of June 2020|
How to Apply:
The application form of BSAUEEE 2020 will be available tentatively in the last week of January 2020. Candidates need to follow the following steps while filling the BSAUEEE 2020 application form.
Step 1- Registration- Candidates will have to register by clicking on the I agree button after they have read the terms and conditions.
Step 2- Fill the application form- Candidates will have to mention the following details in the BSAUEEE 2020 application form:
- Personal details
- Preference of course
- Address for communication
- Academic qualification
- Marks scored in the qualifying exam
- Upload the pictures
Step 3-Save and Continue- After filling all the details in the application form of BSAUEEE 2020, candidates can save and continue.
Step 4- Generation of password- Candidates must select the password, answer the hint questions and then click on the submit button. Candidates will get to see their unique BSAUEEE id. This can be used by the candidates for future correspondence.
Step 5- Mode of payment of application fee- Candidates can pay the application fee of BSAUEEE 2020 either in online mode or through demand draft. They can also pay the application fee of Rs 750 at the counter of the B.S. Abdur Rahman University Campus.
- Demand Draft- Candidates have to choose the payment mode in “make payment” and then click on the “submit” button. Candidates will have to take a print out of the payment advice, sign in and send it along with the DD (write your Name and Cresent ID behind the demand draft) and print out of Application to:Online payments- Candidates can pay the fee of Rs 750 either by using the debit card, credit card or through internet banking.
Step 6- Submission of the BSAUEEE 2020 application form – Candidates will be able to submit the BSAUEEE application form only after they have paid the fee. Candidates must take a print out of the application form and mail it at the address that is given above.
Candidates will be able to access the admit card of BSAUEEE 2020 after they have booked the slot for BSAUEEE 2020. The admit card of BSAUEEE will comprise of the details that are given below:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number of the candidate
- Date of exam
- Roll number
- Address of the exam centre
- Scanned image of the candidate
It is mandatory for the candidates to carry the BSAUEEE 2020 admit card with them to the exam centre. Candidates must keep the admit card of BSAUEEE safely for future reference.
Exam Pattern for BSAUEEE 2020 is to be decided by B.S. Abdur Rahman University and can change from year to year.
According to the current pattern, BSAUEEE 2020 is expected to have 100 questions which will carry 100 marks. Questions will be of MCQ type and exam will be held in online mode. Candidate will be allotted a total duration of 2 hours to complete the examination.
Following table may give a better view on the exam pattern for BSAUEEE 2020: –
|Section||Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Allotted|
|C||Mathematics or Biology||50||50|
Candidates must be well aware about the syllabus of BSAUEEE 2020 as it will give them an idea about the topics from where the questions will be asked in the BSAUEEE 2020. Knowing the syllabus of BSAUEEE 2020 will help the students to strategise their preparation
The exam centres of BSAUEEE 2020 are the venues where the BSAUEEE exam will be conducted. Candidates can check the tentative list of cities where the exam will be conducted and the name of the test centre.
Names of Test Centres of BSAUEEE 2020
|S.No||Test City||Centre Name|
|1||Bengaluru||Linova Info Private Limited|
|2||Calicut||G Tec College For Advanced Studies|
|3||Chennai||B.S. Abdur Rahman University|
|4||Coimbatore||Star I Net Browsing Center|
|5||Dharmapuri||ERK Arts & Science College|
|8||Madurai||Venus Computer Education|
|9||Nagapattinam||Nagore Crescent Matric. Hr. Sec. School For Girls M|
|10||Nellore||Cat Computer Point|
|11||New Delhi||Delhi School of Professional Studies & Research|
|12||Patna||ICE (Informatic Computer Education)|
|13||Puducherry||TCIL-IT Computer Education & Training Centre|
|14||Pune||Protech Computer Institute|
|15||Ramanathapuram||Thassim Beevi Abdul Kader College For
|16||Ranchi||Dynamic Learning Infotech Solution( Dylis)|
|17||Salem||Sona College Of Technology|
|18||Trissur||G Tec Educcation|
|19||Tiruchirappalli||Bishop Heber College|
|21||Vaniyambadi||ISLAMIAH WOMEN’S COLLEGE|
|22||Vizag||Svs Internet Center|
Entrance Exam 2020 Result:
Result for BSAUEEE 2020 are expected to be declared in June 2020. Result of BSAUEEE 2020 will form one of the bases on which candidate will be granted admission.
Candidate can follow following steps to view result for BSAUEEE 2020: –
- Visit official website of B.S. Abdur Rahman University i.e. www.bsauniv.ac.in.
- On the left side of the home page, candidate will be able to see a link of BSAUEEE 2020 results.
- After clicking on this link, candidate will be redirected to the results page.
- Candidate now need to enter their registration number along with Date of Birth.
- Then, click on Submit button.
- BSAUEEE 2020 Result will be displayed on your screen.
- Candidates are advised to keep a copy of result with them for future reference.
Entrance Exam 2020 Counselling:
After BSAUEEE 2020 result declaration, Candidates who have scored good marks in the test are invited for counselling for various courses.
It is to be noted that Class 12 marks also play an important role in the selection of candidate for various programs.
Admissions in B.Tech are also provided on basis of JEE Main score. Separate rounds of counselling will be held on the basis of both the tests.
Following documents need to be carried while counselling process under BSAUEEE 2020: –
- Result card of BSAUEEE 2020
- Admit card of BSAUEEE 2020
- Detailed Marks Certificate of Class 12
- Migration/Transfer certificate from previous board
- Relevant certificates such as residence proof, caste or category certificate, income proof etc.
- Passport sized pictures of candidate.
Since counselling is an important part for admission, candidates are advised to carry these documents with care so as to avoid any hustle during the counselling process.
B.S. Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science & Technology
GST Road, Vandalur,
Chennai 600 048.
Email: email@example.com Website: http://www.bsauniv.ac.in/