GKM College of Engineering Marine Admission 2018
GKM College of Engineering & Technology, Chennai an ISO 9001:2008 certified, NBA and NAAC ‘A’ Grade Accredited institution is a premier technical educational institution established in the year 1996 by Dr.G.Kathamuthu, Founder Chairman, GKM Group of Educational Institutions with Dr.Sujatha Balasubramanian as Chief Executive Officer, Dr.K.P.Jagannathan, a high – flying researcher well acquainted with international education system as the Director Dr.C.Chellappan as the Principal who is a unique professor of International repute, having more than 34 years of service with strong technical, academic, managerial, industrial, and research experience as well as expertise in implementation and management of IT systems for educational and organizational requirements. He has served as IT consultant in the USA for more than 2 years in CDMA Technology.
- Women’s forum
- Tech Club
rencontre economique aix en provence 2015 B.E.Marine Engineering
source Why join GKM College of Engineering
- Provides placements in highly reputed companies
- Affiliated to Anna University, Chennai and approved by AICTE
- Approved by DGS, Mumbai
- Certified by IRQS – ISO 9001:2008
- NBA accreditation for CSE, EEE, ECE and ME
- Grade ‘A’ NAAC accreditation and accredited by International Accreditation Organization
- Holds memberships with ISTE, CII, MMA, IEEE for student chapters
- MOU with Middle East University FZE, Ras Al Khaimah, UAE and Gill Instruments, Cognizant, Wipro etc. for training, placement and other academic purposes
- Organizes workshops, seminars etc. by industry experts
- Conducts the certification examinations of Microsoft, Oracle etc.
GKM College of Engineering Entrance Exam 2018
About JEE Main 2018
follow url JEE Main 2018 Exam Date (offline) has been released now. JEE Main 2018 is the popular engineering entrance exam in India. It will be conducted by CBSE for admission to B.E./B.Tech & B.Arch courses. On the basis of JEE Main, candidates are admitted to NITs, CFTIs and other engineering institutions. JEE Main is also the eligibility test for JEE Advanced which offers admission to IITs & ISM. From the year 2017, CBSE has introduced some new changes like applicants should have Aadhaar card issued by UIDAI for filling the application form. All candidates interested in pursuing a career in engineering can apply for Joint Entrance Examination (JEE)
http://peopletrans.com.au/bioddf/vuowe/5148 JEE Main 2018 Exam Dates
Here we are providing official exam dates of JEE Main 2018.
|go to site Events||club rencontre 28 Exam Dates|
|Release of JEE Main 2018 Notification||3rd week of November 2017|
|Commencement of Online Application Form||1st week of December 2017|
|Facility of Correcting Images||2nd week of December 2017|
|Closing Date of Online Application Form||1st week of January 2018|
|Last Date of Fee Payment||1st week of January 2018|
|Opening of Application Form Correction Window||2nd half of January 2018|
|Availability of Admit Card||2nd week of March 2018|
|Examination Date for offline exam(Pen & Paper Based Test)||rencontre femme dans ain 8th April 2018 (Announced)|
|Examination Date for online exam (Computer Based Test)||follow site 14th & 15th April 2018 (tentative)|
|Answer Key & OMR Sheet Availability||3rd week of April 2018|
|Declaration of Result (Score & Rank)||4th week of April 2018|
see http://sundekantiner.dk/bioret/424 JEE Main Application Form 2018
All the aspirants must read the information brochure carefully before filling the online application form of JEE Main 2018 to get details about how to apply, application fee & payment mode. The details regarding JEE Main application form are given below:
- Candidates have to fill the JEE Main application form via online mode
- No printed copy will be provided to apply for JEE Main.
- Applications are expected to be released in the zetia 10 mg price walmart first week of December 2017.
- To apply for JEE Main, students should have viagra price hike Aadhaar Number/Aadhaar Enrollment Number/Registration Number which will be provided by facilitation center.
- In addition to filling personal & academic details, candidates also have to upload zyloprim prescription information 668 scanned images of photograph and signaturein prescribed specifications.
- Candidates can download the acknowledgement page as the proof of successful submission of application form.
Application fee of JEE Mains 2018 will depend upon the gender of candidate, category and exam mode. Candidates can check the application fee from the below table:
|Papers||Offline mode (Pen & Paper Based)||Online mode (Computer Based)|
|Appearing||General/OBCs (Boys)||SC/ST/PWD/All Girls||General/OBCs (Boys)||SC/ST/PWD/All Girls|
|For Examination Centres opted in India|
|Paper 1 or 2||1000||500||500||250|
|Paper 1 and 2 both||1800||900||1300||650|
|For Examination Centres opted in foreign country|
|Paper 1 or 2||2500||1250||2500||1250|
|Paper 1 and 2 both||3800||1900||3800||1900|
- Payment of fee can be done either through credit card/debit card or e-challan.
- Candidates opting e-challan are required to make the payment in Syndicate/ICICI/HDFC/Canara Bank in cash.
The eligibility criteria for appearing JEE Main 2018 is given below:
- Date of Birth:Candidates those born on or after 1st October 1993 are eligible for writing the JEE Main examination.
- Relaxation:5 years relaxation shall be provided in the upper age limit of SC/ST & PWD candidates (i.e. DOB falls on or after 1st October 1988).
- Date of Birth will be considered as mentioned in secondary education board certificate.
JEE Main 2018 Exam Pattern
Here, we are describing the JEE Main Exam Pattern 2018. It provides details about number of questions, subjects covered, marking scheme, etc. As JEE Main is conducted in two different papers. Check the exam structure separately for both the papers
|Papers||Subjects||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Paper-1||Physics||30 Questions||120 marks|
|Chemistry||30 Questions||120 marks|
|Mathematics||30 Questions||120 marks|
|Paper-2||Mathematics||30 Questions||120 marks|
|Aptitude Test||50 Questions||200 marks|
|Drawing||2 Questions||70 marks|
JEE Main 2018 Syllabus
JEE Main 2018 syllabus provides the details about topics and chapters that may asked in JEE Main paper-1 and paper-2 examination. Both the papers are for different courses, therefore, syllabus is also different for both. JEE Main syllabus for paper-1 contains important chapters from physics, Chemistry and Mathematics taught in 11th and 12th standard of CBSE, ICSE and other boards.
For Paper-2 syllabus comprising of Mathematics, aptitude test and drawing. Candidates can download the detailed syllabus as it will be released by CBSE.
GKM College of Engineering & Technology
Perungalathur (Near Tambaram)
Chennai – 600 063
Contact : 044-24833101
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : http://www.gkmcet.net.in