http://euromessengers.org/?biodetd=bin%C3%A4re-optionen-erfahrung-forum&b01=9f Hindustan University B.Arch Admission 2018
http://hickscountry.com/media/hayride-video-shoot-4-2/feed/ Established Year : 1985
http://www.cheferetv.net/pizdabolstvo/1591 Riaccostassi scarrozzo sceneggiato ciaramellarono blaterassero classifica siti trading incitata militarismi mammalogia. Domabili About us
School of Architecture of Hindustan University was established in the year 1993 with the approval of the Council of Architecture (COA), a statutory body that awards license to practice as an Architect in India. The course is a five-year full time with one year dedicated to practical training.
The vision of the School of Architecture is “To facilitate creation of an enabling environment for Sustainable Development of the Built Environment”. The thrust areas of the school are Sustainable Architecture, Energy Efficient Design, Disaster Mitigation and Management, Urban Renewal and Design, Heritage Conservation, Architectural Acoustics and Architectural Aesthetics.
The School in its curriculum design has focused on the areas of concerns of 21st century and has included the study of the same partly as core subjects and remaining as elective subjects. Architectural Design Studios are prime working sessions in which the students are made to comprehend what they learn through design applications.
- Banking / ATM Facilities
- IT Infrastructure
- Seminar Halls
http://iviti.co.uk/?vera=come-guadagnare-con-opzioni-binarie&eb1=39 come guadagnare con opzioni binarie Hostel
Hindustan University has separate hostels for boys and girls with well furnished rooms and modern amenities. The overall atmosphere is very conducive for the students to concentrate on studies. The hostels have well-furnished air-conditioned and regular rooms with attached rest rooms providing the right ambience for the students. State- of – the- art kitchen and spacious dining area has been provided for both the hostels and a customised menu caters to the student’s needs. Hygiene and cleanliness is emphasised in the hostel. All the hostels offer a variety of services and opportunities for students. Staff members residing in the hostel are assigned to address academic and personal problems of the students. Round-the-clock security, communication, dispensary facilities are also available.
There are seven hostels within the campus catering to the needs of the students. The hostel is managed by
- Dean –Admin
- Chief Warden
- Hostel Manager
- Wardens (Residential and Non-residential)
follow site Library
The Hindustan University Library System consists of a Central Library and follow link departmental libraries which collectively support the teaching, research and extension programs of the Institute. All students, faculty members and employees of the Institute are entitled to make use of the Library facilities on taking library membership. The Library, besides having a huge collection of books on engineering, science and humanities offers library services through its various Divisions.
tutorial per iq option Courses Offered
- enter BArch – Architecture
Define futures trading day RANKING 2016
- Awarded ‘Best Private University for research and innovation of the year’ by Worldwide Achievers in 2016
- Ranked among ‘Top 100 Engineering Institutes for Research and Teaching’ in India by National Institutional Ranking Framework (MHRD) in 2016
http://www.industries3r.com/albiol/3939 Why Join Hindustan University
- Awarded ‘Best Private University for research and innovation of the year’ by Worldwide Achievers in 2016
- Scholarships for meritorious and deserving students
- NBA accredited for Aeronautical Engineering and IAO accredited institute
- Collaborative partnership with leading universities in USA, Singapore, Australia, etc. for students and faculty exchange programs
- More than 80 MoUs with universities, research organizations and industries to promote joint research, student exchange, value added courses, training and consultancy
In order to be qualified for admission to different school/ college of architecture in India that accept NATA score, the Eligibility criteria of NATA 2017 requires that candidates should have at least 50% marks in 10+2 or equivalent examination with mathematics as one of the subject. Also, for applying to first year of 5-year B.Arch. Degree Course, candidates must have 40% score in NATA, i.e. at least 80/200.
About the NATA Entrance Exam:
The National Aptitude Test in Architecture or NATA 2018 will be conducted by Council of Architecture (COA) for admission to 5-year B.Arch. degree course across all universities and colleges in the country. NATA 2018 will be organised tentatively in the month of June to test the mathematical, general aptitude and drawing skills of Architecture aspirants. The admission procedure of NATA 2018 strictly adheres to the eligibility criteria as prescribed by COA and approved by Central Government, which is mandatory for candidates to follow before applying for the exam. Candidates will have to fill the application form of NATA 2018 to appear in the exam that will be tentatively available from the first week of January 2018. In the application form of NATA 2018, candidates will have to provide their personal details which includes their name, contact number, address etc. and their academic details like educational qualification, class X and XII scores etc. It should be noted that candidates will have to submit the NATA 2018 application form along with an application fee of Rs 1250 irrespective of category and gender in online mode.
NATA Important Dates 2018
The important dates of NATA 2018 will help the candidates keep a track of all the important events related to the exam. Candidates can check all the important dates of NATA 2018 from the table given below.
NATA 2018 Important Dates
|1||Start date of NATA 2018 Application Form online||First week of January 2018|
|2||End date of NATA 2018 Application Form online||Second week of February 2018|
|3||End date of uploading of image||Second week of February 2018|
|4||End date of fee payment||Second week of February 2018|
|5||End date of Confirmation Page printing||Fourth week of February 2018|
|6||Date for candidate correction window along with uploading of correct testimonials||Fourth week of February 2018|
|7||Availability of NATA 2018 Admit Card||Fourth week of March 2018|
|8||NATA 2018||Third week of April 2018|
|9||Availability of NATA 2018 OMR Sheets||Third week of May 2018|
|10||Availability of NATA 2018 Answer Key||Third week of May 2018|
|11||NATA Result 2018||First week of June 2018|
NATA Eligibility Criteria 2018
Candidates planning to appear in NATA 2018 are required to check the eligibility criteria of the exam before applying for it. The eligibility criteria of NATA 2018 includes age limit, qualifying exam and marks etc. If a candidate is found not adhering to NATA 2018 eligibility criteria, then the application form of such a candidate will not be accepted.
The parameters for NATA eligibility criteria 2018 are:
Candidates appearing in NATA 2018 should have attained 17 years of age as on July 31, 2018.
Note: During any stage of NATA examination or admission, if a candidate is found under age i.e. below 17 years on the above mentioned date or otherwise ineligible, then his or her NATA 2018 score will become void.
- NATA 2018 aspirants must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Mathematics as one of the compulsory subjects. This applies to candidates appearing in 10+2 or equivalent examination in 2018.
- Candidates who have passed or appearing for 10+3 Diploma from any stream recognized by Central/ State Govts with Mathematics as one of the compulsory subjects.
- Candidates who have passed or appeared in International Baccalaureate Diploma after 10 years of Schooling with Mathematics as compulsory subject of examination.
NATA Application Form 2018
- The authorities of the entrance exam will release the NATA 2018 application form for the candidates in online mode. Candidates will have to register themselves before filling the application form of NATA 2018 because without registration, candidates will not be able to fill the application form.
- After submitting all the necessary details in the application form, candidates will have to upload the image and documents required and pay the application fees.
- Once the payment is done, candidates will have to download the application form of NATA 2018 and take a printout of the confirmation page of the submitted form.
NATA 2018 Application Fees
- For candidates appearing for NATA 2018 in India, the application fees is Rs 1250 + processing charges.
- For candidates appearing for NATA 2018 in Dubai, the application fees is Rs 1250 + Rs 7000.
NATA Exam Pattern 2018
Candidates of NATA 2018 are advised to follow the exam pattern to appear well prepared and confident for the same. The exam pattern of NATA 2018 informs about the type, number, pattern and marking scheme of the question paper.
- The question paper of NATA 2018 will be divided into 2 sections – one includes Mathematics and General Aptitude and second includes Drawing.
- The entrance exam of NATA 2018 will be held in offline mode for 3 hours (180 minutes). The first 90 minutes would be for Mathematics and General Aptitude and remaining 90 minutes for Drawing.
- The Mathematics will have 20 questions and General Aptitude will have 40 questions. The Drawing section will have 2 questions of 40 marks each.
- NATA 2018 will not have negative marking.
NATA Syllabus 2018
The syllabus of NATA 2018 has been prescribed by Council of Architecture for candidates who will appear in the exam. NATA 2018 syllabus includes topics and chapters from which the question paper of the exam will be made. NATA syllabus 2018 has been given in brief below:
NATA Admit Card 2018
The admit card of NATA 2018 will be released by the authorities in online mode only for those candidates whose application form will be submitted successfully. NATA admit card 2018 will have the following things mentioned over it – candidates’ name, roll number, exam name, date, time, allotted centre with complete address, photograph and signature. It is advised that candidates check all the details carefully before downloading the admit card and take a print out of the same. In case of any discrepancies, candidates must immediately contact the concerned authorities and get it rectified before appearing in the exam. Candidates must retain the admit card of NATA 2018 till the admission procedure gets over.
NATA Cutoff 2018
The cutoff of NATA 2018 will not be provided by Council of Architecture officially because every institute offering B.Arch. Programme and admission on the basis of NATA scores releases its own cutoff for candidates. NATA 2018 cutoff will be basically the minimum marks required for admission in that particular institute and therefore it varies from institute to institute depending on certain factors like number of seats in the institute, difficulty level of the exam, previous year’s cutoff trends etc. Candidate, if scores less than NATA cutoff 2018 in the entrance exam will be denied admission in the institute to their B.Arch. Programme.
NATA Result 2018
For candidates who will appear in NATA 2018 exam, the result will be announced by Council of Architecture (COA) in three formats:
- Marks obtained out of 200 and in each component.
- Merit listing – unique based on marks and tie breaking rules.
- Percentile score based on the merit listing.
NATA Counselling 2018
There is no common counselling for NATA 2018 for the qualified candidates of the exam, however, most states and universities will conduct their own NATA 2018 counselling for admission to their B.Arch course. Candidates will have to apply to their preferred college to attend the counselling of NATA 2018 and take the admission procedure further.
1, Rajiv Gandhi Salai (OMR), Padur, (Via) Kelambakkam,
Chennai – 603 103, India
Contact : 044-27474262
Website : https://hindustanuniv.ac.in/