Karpagam Academy of Higher Education Admissions 2020
Established Year: 2008
Karpagam Academy of Higher Education (KAHE) established under Section 3 of UGC Act 1956 is approved by Ministry of Human Resource and Development, Government of India. Dr. R. Vasanthakumar, the president of the trust a philanthropist, industrialist, entrepreneur and culture promoter.
Contemporary infrastructure, modern teaching methodologies, career oriented training, excellent placements and the finest faculty have always been Karpagam’s hallmark. Besides technical expertise, the Karpagam Academy of Higher Education (KAHE) has made a mark for itself since its inception by developing communication and soft skills, ensuring enlightening knowledge, extending holistic education and creating a strong value system, Today, with a strength of 6000 students and over 750 teaching & non-teaching staff, the Karpagam Academy of Higher Education (KAHE) is setting new benchmarks in the educational sphere.
- Multi Purpose Auditorium
- Convenience Store
- General Stores
In the era of rapidly emerging technologies, the transition from conventional classrooms to digital classrooms is soon becoming the order of the day. At Karpagam Academy of Higher Education, we believe in being an active participant in every kind of progressive change. Our e-classroom initiative endorses our commitment to align ourselves with the latest technological developments. We have a team of highly proficient content developers who work on the latest technology platforms to create content with multimedia inputs, rich animation, text, graphics and instruction designs. To make the teaching sessions livelier, interactive video streaming methodology is adopted.
B.E. in Civil Engineering, 4 Years
B.E. in Computer Science and Engineering, 4 Years
B.E. in Electrical and Electronics Engineering, 4 Years
B.E. in Electronics and Communication Engineering, 4 Years
B.E. in Mechanical Engineering, 4 Years
B.Tech in Biotechnology, 4 Years
B.Tech in Chemical Engineering, 4 Years
B.Tech in Food Technology, 4 Years
BE in Automobile Engineering, 4 Years
BE in Biomedical Engineering, 4 Years
Why Karpagam Academy of Higher Education:
- AICTE approved
- Highly qualified faculty with industry and academic experience
- Well experienced and trained faculty including 108 doctorates and Post Doctoral Fellows
- Visiting faculty from premier institutes like IIM , IISc , IIT, NIT etc..,
- A professional placement department enduring training for overall personality development of students.
- Industrial MoUs and career oriented courses for enhancing employability
- Approved by UGC-AICTE to conduct Engineering & Technology programs
- Accredited by NAAC B
- Karpagam Academy of Higher Education was established under Section 3 of UGC Act, 1956
Training to make the students employable begins right from the first year. Faculty with subject expertise strives to install skills required by the corporate sector. The Training department makes imperative move to produce industry ready candidates to cater the needs of current corporate expectations.
The department strives to achieve the institutions vision and meet heights to bestow learning culture as per the Industry standards and create a competitive environment and shape the student generation to reach intensive sky scraping career goals.
The various training edge includes
- Presentation Skills
- Arithmetic logical reasoning
- Verbal Reasoning
- Group Discussion
- individual etiquettes
- Situational reasoning
- Aon Hewitt
- Armstrong International
- Bahwan CyberTek
- Bajaj Capital
- City Union Bank
- CSS Corp
- Data Pattern
- Tech Mahindra & Mahindra Satyam
- Texmo Industries
Karpagam Academy of Higher Education takes into consideration students who have passed their Higher Secondary Examination with commendable marks for admission.
Karpagam Entrance Examination (KEE) 2020
About the Exam:
KEE 2020 will be conducted by Karunya Institute of Technology and Sciences for the admission of candidates to all UG courses of Engineering, Science and Arts. Candidates get admission based on the merit of KEE BTech/BSc Agriculture/BSc Horticulture and Higher secondary.
How to Apply
The Indian National, as well as NRI/Foreign Nationals candidates, can fill the KEE 2020 application form by following the procedure available below.
- Visit the website www.karunya.edu and fill the form of Expression of Interest (EOI) online.
- A candidate has to fill the following details in EOI form.
- Name of the applicant
- A valid email id
- Mobile number
- Applying for (UG/PG/Lateral/Diploma)
- Institute last studied (Within India (Indian)/Outside India (NRI)/ Outside India(Foreigner)
- Marks of High School/Class 10.
- Interested programme Choice-1
- Interested programme Choice-2
- Contact Preferences
- Then click on the submit button for the submission of the information.
- After receiving the EOI from a candidate, the admission authority will send an acknowledgement SMS and email on the registered mobile number and email address.
- In the acknowledgement, there will be an application number and pass code to apply online. Use the application number and pass code to submit the application form at admission login portal whose link is available above.
- A candidate has to upload the following documents while submitting the Karunya University application form.
- Recent passport size photograph (4.5cm x 3.5cm).
- Signature (should be either in blue or black on white paper)
- Class 10 mark sheet/certificate or any equivalent document as a proof of Date of Birth.
After submitting the KEE online form successfully, make payment of the prescribed fee and download payment receipt as well as provisional admission order from the KITS website. Candidates will also receive an SMS and email regarding the successful fee payment. Also, fill the correct and complete details in the application form otherwise, KEE admit card may not be issued.
KEE Application Form Fee
- Application Fee For Indian Nationals Rs.1,000/-
- For NRI/Foreign Nationals USD 250
After submitting the KEE online form successfully, make payment of the prescribed fee and download payment receipt as well as provisional admission order from the KITS website. Candidates will also receive an SMS and email regarding the successful fee payment.
Candidates who will get admission under the NRI/Foreign National category cannot change their category during the course of the study. NRI/Foreign National Candidates can also pay the application fee through electronic transfer (swift transfer) to the institution bank account. The details of the bank account is available below.
- Name of the Bank: Syndicate Bank
- Branch: Karunya Nagar, Coimbatore – 641114, Tamil Nadu, India
- Bank Account Number – 61372200013789
- Account Holder Name – Karunya University Fees
- IFSC Code – SYNB0006137
- Swift Code – SYNBINBB027
Note: After depositing the application fee, immediately share the details such as application number, candidate’s name, program for which applying, and scanned copy of bank receipt to the Director (Admissions) through email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com. After The Successfull Payment, Student Can Download The Receipt
KEE 2020 Important Dates
|Application form release date||November 15, 2020|
|Last date of registration||April 2020|
Last date to submit the application form
|Admit card release date||April 2020|
|KEE 2020 Exam||
April 25, 2020 between 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM & 02:30PM to 05:00PM (Across India)
|Result declaration date||
|Window counselling date||
|Spot round counselling date||
KEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who want to apply for the exam should meet the eligibility criteria in the first place. The concerned authority will not accept the application form of a non-eligible candidate under any situation. Hence, the applicants should check the official notification in detail and then go for the application submission. We are providing a brief of the KEE eligibility criteria to apply for B.Tech and B.Tech Lateral Entry programs below.
Age Limit: The age of a candidate should not be more than 21 years as on July 1, 2020 for the undergraduate/integrated programs.
- A candidate who has passed Class 12 or an equivalent examination with minimum 55% marks aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. OR
- A candidate who has passed Class 12 Vocational Stream (with subjects General Machinist, Electrical Machines and Appliances, Electronics Equipment, Draughtsman Civil, Auto Mechanic, Textile Technology, etc.) with any one of the engineering-related subjects such as Mathematics, Chemistry or Physics with a minimum of 55%.
KEE 2020 Exam Pattern
|Part A||Mathematics/Biology||45||45||60 Minutes|
|Part B||Physics||15||15||20 Minutes|
|Part C||Chemistry||15||15||20 Minutes|
|Part D||General Aptitude||15||15||30 Minutes|
|Part E||General Ethics/Christian Values||10||10||20 Minutes|
In Part E, questions will be in accordance with the selection of subject. Christian candidates can choose Christian Values and Non- Christian candidates can choose General Ethics.
Karpagam Academy of Higher Education (Deemed to be University)
(Established Under Section 3 of UGC Act 1956)
Coimbatore – 641 021,
Tamil Nadu, India.
Phone : +91-422 – 2980011 – 15
Fax : +91-422-2980022, 23
Email :firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, Web : www.kahedu.edu.in