Nandha Engineering College 2020
Established Year: 2001
Established in 2001, Nandha Engineering College started with 3 branches is in its 17th year of service to the students community. It remains the flagship brand of Nandha Educational Institutions and is recognized as one of the Best Engineering Colleges in the State of Tamil Nadu.
Nandha Engineering College, under the guidance of illustrious Chairman Thiru. V. Shanmugan, Secretaries Thiru. S. Nandhakumar Pradeep and Thiru. S. Thirumoorthy, with foresight and far reaching vision, is in the forefront of innovation in technical and management Education.
The college as on now is functioning with 3000 students belonging to 9 engineering and technology departments, Computer Applications, Management Studies, Basic Science and Humanities Department. Nandha Engineering College excels as on of the Top Engineering Colleges in Erode.
Nandha Educational Institutions provide the students an accommodation that will be always a Home away from Home feel and ambiance while staying at Hostel. We provide a safe, clean and comfortable eco-friendly environment in a lush green campus that supports the development of a vibrant Nandha student community. Overall, students can have a pollution-free breath.
The Nandha Engineering is alive to the expectations of its students who come here from a wide variety of cultural and geographical zones. It offers them excellent living accommodation within the campus, separately for boys and girls. As most of the students in hostels leave their homes for the first time in their lives, the college is very concerned in making this transition smooth and comfortable.
- The wide range of hostel facilities almost meet the needs of all students.
- Room with attached washroom, bed, chair, table and almirah.
- Accommodation with or without food.
- Separate mess facility in each hostel.
- Hygienic vegetarian meals with variety of cuisines.
- Hot water in winter (on scheduled timings).
- Free internet connectivity through Wi Fi system (for academic purpose).
- Hospital (in campus) with resident doctors and ambulances.
- Counsellors for discussing issues like homesickness, studies etc.,
- 24 hour Security.
- 24 hour Power back up for providing light.
- Laundry (on payment ).
- Facilities of indoor and outdoor games.
Digital library is implemented with 32 systems and 20 Laptops for accessing 200 IEEE and 2952 JGate, 235 Delnet proquest online journals with back volumes, 8820 e-books, 31,535 Audio Visual courses and 9202 Conference Procedings can be accessed on 24X7 basis. It is networking with DELNET (Developing Library Network, New Delhi.) for resource sharing. There are 2895 e-Books, 842 e- Journals and e-Magazines as CDs, DVDs and VCDs. It also includes more than 25 audio-visual motivation e-books for improving communication skills.
Total Area of library: 1080 Sq.m
B.E in Computer Science & Engineering, 4 Years
B.E in Electronics & Communication Engineering, 4 Years
B.E in Electrical & Electronics Engineering, 4 Years
B.E in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, 4 Years
B.Tech in Information Technology, 4 Years
B.E in Agriculture Engineering, 4 Years
B.E in Biomedical Engineering, 4 Years
B.E in Chemical Engineering, 4 Years
B.E in Civil Engineering, 4 Years
B.E in Mechanical Engineering, 4 Years
Why Nandha Engineering College:
- NBA – AICTE Accredited.
- Faculty including Ph.D holders with rich experience from leading organizations and universities.
- Organizes various national and international conferences, seminars, workshops, colloquia, contests, training programs, etc.
- Accredited by NAAC & NBA Included under Sections 2(f) and 12(B) of the UGC Act
To provide quality training, to shape our students to be readily employable by the industries and to meet the growing demand for trained man-power in the intrinsic competitive knowledge industry.
- The placement and training cell functions under the supervision of a full time placement officer and operates all around the year to arrange campus interviews by the companies. It plays a very crucialrole in counselling and guiding the students for their successful placement
- Placement and training cell of our college functions with the main objective of shaping the engineering students to be readily deployable by industry.
- Apart from the regular curriculum, we aim to fill the gaps between the industry’s expectations and the individual’s caliber by devising Value Added Programs, Placement Workshops, Soft Skills Training, Personality Development Programs etc.
- This cell also strives hard to serve student community by maintaining industry-institute relationship so as to identify the industry needs and expectations and to train the students accordingly. In connection to this, we have MoU signed with Infosys, Red hat, etc. Infosys enriches us with a campus connect training program for our students every year.
- Aspire Systems
- Tech Mahindra
- CADD Centre
- ICICI Bank
Nandha Engineering College offers full-time B.E / B.Tech degree programs under 10 disciplines. Candidates applying for B.E / B.Tech programs should have cleared 10+2 in science stream. Admission to any of the undergraduate programs offered by the institute is subject to merit and rank secured by the candidate in Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission (TNEA) 2020.
Nandha Engineering College, Admission 2020
About the Exam:
TNEA Important Dates 2020
The important dates of TNEA 2020 will include all the events related to the undergraduate engineering admission process and the dates corresponding to them. TNEA important dates 2020 will update candidates about events like tentatively ending of online registration apart from keep them up to date with the counselling schedule once it is available.
Important Dates of TNEA 2020
|1||Start of Online Registration||First week of May, 2020|
|2||Deadline for completing Online Registration||Fourth week of May, 2020|
|3||Last date to submit filled-in Online Applications||First week of June, 2020|
|4||Assigning of Random Number||First week of June, 2020|
|5||Declaration of Rank List||Third week of June, 2020|
|6||Counselling starts||Last week of July, 2020|
TNEA Eligibility Criteria 2020
Candidates need to fulfil the eligibility criteria prescribed by Anna University to be considered for admission to any of the participating institutes of TNEA 2020. The list of criteria are mentioned below:
- Candidates from Tamil Nadu (TN) who have passed VIII-XII in the state can apply and needn’t enclose certificate of nativity.
- Candidates native to TN but who have passed VIII-XII in some other state must enclose nativity certificate.
- Children of Central Govenmnt Employees can also apply provided their parents have been working in TN for past five years.
- Candidates who have studied VIII-XII in the state of TN are eligible and don’t need to enclose Nativity Certificate.
Candidates need to have passed HSC or any equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The category-wise minimum aggregate % of marks required in the three subjects is given below:
|Category||Minimum % of marks in aggregate in PCM|
|Backward Class including Backward Class Muslims||45|
|MBC and DNC||40|
Age Limit: Candidate who are applying to Marine Engineering mustn’t be older than 25 years on the last day of submission of online application deadline.
TNEA 2020 Eligibility Criteria for other state candidates:
Under the other-state quota, candidates who are Indian citizens but not a native of Tamil Nadu can apply.
Qualifying Exam and Marks: Candidates need to score a minimum of 50% aggerate marks in PCM taken together (40% in case of SC/ST candidates) in HSc or equivalent exam.
TNEA Application Form 2020
The application form of TNEA 2020 will be available only in online mode. After filling in the online registration of TNEA application form 2020, the candidate will have to send printout of the completed online application in person or by post to:
Secretary, TNEA, Anna University,
Chennai – 600 025
The application form must be accompanied by photocopies of relevant certificates and photographs and must reach the above mentioned address on or before the last date. The registration fee must be paid only online. Candidates must pay the registration fee as per the category they belong to, or else their applications will be rejected.
When filling the application form of TNEA 2020, care must be taken to enter only genuine information. The TNEA application form 2020 will include fields like education details and personal details. Also, when uploading any documents, the candidate must conform to the prescribed format.
TNEA Reservation of Seats 2020
Allotment of undergraduate engineering seats through TNEA 2020 will be done under seven categories. These seven categories and the percentage of seats reserved per category are outlined in the table below:
Reservation of Seats TNEA 2020
|Category||Percentage of seats reserved|
|Open Competition (OC)||31|
|Backward Class (BC)||26|
|Backward Class Muslim (BCM)||3.5|
|Most Backward Class & Denotified Communities (MBC & DNC||20|
|Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyars)||3|
TNEA Rank List 2020 and Random Number
The rank list of TNEA 2020 will be available tentatively in the third week of June for those candidates who have successfully completed the online registration process. For preparing the rank or merit list of TNEA 2020, the marks obtained in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry in the qualifying examination would be considered. Also, rank list of TNEA 2020 would be prepared based on total marks of 200 (Mathematics – 100, Physics + Chemistry – 100). In case two or more candidates score the same marks in the common merit list, the inter-se-merit of the the candidates would be decided in a following order of priority:
- Percentage of marks obtained in Mathematics
- Percentage of marks in Physics
- Percentage of marks in the fourth optional subject
- Age of the candidate (the older candidate will be given prefernce)
- Random number assigned (higher number will be placed higher in merit list of TNEA 2020)
The common merit list would include the name and ranking of the shorlisted candidates. To check their random numbers, the candidate will have to log in using their registered email ID and password.
In case of Other State candidates, the 4th condition (age the candidate) will be the last condition for deciding inter-se merit. Also, the rank list will include the overall rank, region wise rank and community-wise rank of the candidate.
TNEA Cutoff 2020
The TNEA 2020 cutoff is the minimum rank a candidate needs to score to be in eligible for seat allotment. The cutoff of TNEA 2020 would be available for the specific college, community code (SC, ST, OC, etc.), and branch. The check the TNEA cutoff 2020, the candidate will have to go to the cutoff portal and select the relevant fields. The candidate, typically, would be required to enter three mandatory – district, college name, and branch, and one non-mandatory field – community code. Candidates who score the cutoff of TNEA 2020 will have to counselling round. When preparing the cutoff of TNEA 2020 factors like the number of candidates applying for admisison, previous years’ cutoff trends, and marks obtained by the candidates in qualifying exams will be taken into consideration.
TNEA Counselling 2020
The counselling of TNEA 2020 will be carried out according to merit and category-wise reservation of seats. Higher ranked candidates will be called for counselling of TNEA 2020 first and have more options to choose from. Candidates can pick their choices of branches and colleges from the available options at the time of counselling. Counselling will be held in offline mode and the candidate has to be present in person. If the candidate is unable to attend counselling for some unavoidable reasons, the parent of the candidate is allowed to attend counselling on behalf of the candidate.
Candidates who get shortlisted for counselling of TNEA 2020 have to pay the counselling fee either through Cash or DD. On the day of counselling, the candidate must also bring along originals of all relevant documents.
TNEA Seat Allotment 2020
The allotment of seats for TNEA 2020 will conducted in the order of merit. Also, when allotting seats category-wise rank of the candidate will be considered for filling seats reserved for candidates belonging to the state of Tamil Nadu. The choices entered by the candidate during counselling will also be taken into account. Once a candidate is allotted a seat, the candidate can go ahead and pay the remaining tuition fee.
For allocation of seats under other-state quota, the table showing the number of seats reserved for different regions will be followed.
TNEA 2020 seat allocation for other state candidates
|University/Institute||Region||Number of Seats|
|Anna University, Chennai-25||Northern||9||2|
If there are no applicant under Kashmiri Migrant quota, it will be reverted to Northern Region quota.
Nandha Engineering College (Autonomous)
Erode – Perundurai Main Road,
Erode – 638052
Ph : 04294 225585, 226393
Mobile: 9842826398, 7373723722
Mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, Website: www.nandhaengg.org