Sri Krishna College of Technology Admission 2020
Established Year: 1985
Sri Krishna College of Technology (formerly V. L. B. Janakiammal College of Engineering and Technology) was instituted in the year 1985 by the V.L.B. Trust, a charitable organization founded by the great philanthropist and industrialist, late Sri.V.L.BalaKrishna Naidu. Late Sri.S.Vankatram, over two and half decades of tireless effort and guidance brought the college to its present preeminent position.
The college is approved by AICTE,New Delhi and the UG programmes are accredited by NBA. All the courses are affiliated to Anna University,Chennai and Coimbatore. Housed in an area of 51.39 acres,the college campus is located at Kovaipudur situated on the eastern laps of the Western Ghats, 10 Km from Coimbatore city.
- Smart Classrooms
- Hall of Residence
- Food and Amenity Mall
- Sports and Games
- Fitness Centre
- Yoga Centre
- Auditorium and Seminar Halls
- Student Council
- Quality Circle
The students’ hostel with two distinct sections for boys and girls students can accommodate more than students. Hostels are provided with rooms on a bi /triple sharing basis. Hygienic dining, washrooms, lobby, terrace, etc. are provided separately for men and women’s hostels.
“To build up a library is to create a life. It’s never just a random collection of books” The fully computerized library is well equipped with modern facilities and access to resources like books, printed and electronic journals, CD-ROMs and on-line database. The Open Access System followed in the digital library provides information services and access to print and e-resources, audio video cassettes, project reports etc. and journals.
B.Tech in Information Technology, 4 Years
B.E in Instrumentation and Control Engineering, 4 Years
B.E in Computer Science and Engineering, 4 Years
B.E in Electronics and Communication Engineering, 4 Years
B.E in Electrical and Electronics Engineering, 4 Years
B.E in Mechanical Engineering, 4 Years
B.E in Civil Engineering, 4 Years
Why Join Sri Krishna College of Technology:
- NBA – AICTE Accredited
- Faculty including Ph.D holders with rich experience from leading organizations and universities
- Organizes various national and international conferences, seminars, workshops, colloquia, contests, training programs, etc.
- The college provides satisfactory placements, good infrastructure and updated course curriculum.
To train the students to meet the expectations of the industry through our Career Development Programmes. To provide exposure to the students about the happenings with various Industries. To provide excellent placement support to our students by inviting eminent recruiters through our Campus Recruitment Program.
- Embed UR
- American Megatrends
- IDBI Bank
Sri Krishna College of Technology offers full-time B.E / B.Tech degree programs under 7 disciplines. Candidates applying for B.E / B.Tech programs should have cleared 10+2 in science stream. Admission to any of the undergraduate programs offered by the institute is subject to merit and rank secured by the candidate in Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission (TNEA) 2020.
Sri Krishna College of Technology, Admission 2020
About the Exam:
Candidates applying for B.E / B.Tech programs should have cleared 10+2 in science stream. Admission to any of the undergraduate programs offered by the institute is subject to merit and rank secured by the candidate in Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission (TNEA) 2020. Candidates seeking admission to B.E / B.Tech can apply for TNEA 2020 through both online and offline mode. Payment of the requisite fees can be paid online or via demand draft. The admission procedure remains same for all UG courses offered by Pandian Saraswathi Yadav Engineering College.
TNEA 2020 Dates
Although Anna University does not conduct any admission test for TNEA, candidates must know all the important dates related to TNEA. The important dates for TNEA 2020 are listed in the table below:
|Announcement of official notification||Third week of April 2020|
|Availability of online application form||First week of May 2020|
|Last date of submitting the application form||Fourth week of May 2020|
|Random Number Generation||First week of June 2020|
|Publication date of merit/rank list||Third week of June 2020|
|Counselling for Differently Abled Candidates||Third week of June 2020|
|Online Counselling for Academic Stream||First week of July 2020|
|End Date of Counselling||Fourth week of July 2020|
TNEA Application Form 2020
All the aspirants must read the information brochure carefully before filling the online application form of TNEA 2020 to get details about how to apply, application fee & payment mode. The details regarding TNEA application form are given below:
- Visit the official website for TNEA.
- Click on the “Online Registration” link.
- Candidates need to register themselves by creating a login ID and password through OTP verification. Candidates must ensure that the email ID and mobile number they are submitting are active and valid so that the university can communicate them.
- After successful registration, candidates can log in easily with their username and password.
- Candidates have to fill the personal details that are asked in the application form.
- Similarly, fill the academic details in the application form.
- After filling the application form online, candidates must verify all the details given by them in the form by using the preview button.
- Candidates must take a printout of the filled application form.
Application fee of TNEA 2020 will depend upon the gender of candidate, category and exam mode. Candidates can check the application fee from the below table:
|Open Competition (OC)||31|
|Backward Class (BC)||26.5|
|Backward Class Muslim (BCM)||3.5|
|Most Backward Class and Denotified Communities (MBC and DNC)||20|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||15|
|Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyars)||3|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||1|
TNEA Application Form
- If candidates choose the online mode to pay the fee, they will have to pay INR 500 (general category) and INR 250 (reserved category). Also Check TNEA 2020 Reservation
- Candidates can make the payment through credit card/debit card/net banking.
- TNEA is conducted for candidates willing to pursue an engineering degree from the institutes of Tamil Nadu.
- Anna University, Chennai is the organizing body of TNEA 2020.
The eligibility criteria for appearing TNEA Main 2020 is given below:
- The minimum age of the candidates should be 18 years.The maximum age of applicants should be 25 years.
- As per the rules of Anna University, age relaxation provision is present for the reserved category.
Candidates who satisfy all the eligibility conditions must proceed to fill the application form. It is essential for candidates to know all the eligibility conditions before applying for TNEA 2020.
- Qualifying Exam: It is must for the candidates to pass the 12th examination.
- Subjects: The qualifying examination must be passed/appearing with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
- Minimum Marks: 10+2 in science stream with 50% average marks in PCM.
TNEA 2020 Exam Pattern
The admission pattern for TNEA 2020 is very simple. The steps are listed below:
- Interested and eligible candidates need to register themselves and submit their application form.
- The university itself scrutinizes the application forms.
- The university publishes a merit/rank list after studying all the application forms.
- Selected candidates are called for counselling by the university. They need to download their counselling call letter from the official website for TNEA 2020.
- Through single window counselling, candidates are offered admission to the various engineering colleges of Tamil Nadu.
Candidates who score well in their XII board examination have higher chances of getting admission in a right college through TNEA 2020.
Sri Krishna College of Technology
Ph.no : 0422-2984567-68(2 Lines)
Email: email@example.com, Website: www.skct.edu.in