SRM Dental College kattankulathur admission 2018
SRM dental college was started in the year 1996 – 1997 and has been reputed to maintain excellent standards of dental education since inception. It is currently affiliated to SRM University of health sciences which the first institute in India to acquire the status of was deemed university in the year 2002.The college is located in the heart of the city and is sprawling over a large area of over 5.18 acres with a built up area of 4,74,582 sqft. The campus is lush green throughout the year and environment friendly.The college is recognized by the Dental Council of India, NAAC accredited and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified institution.
Ranking : AAAA+
Equipped lecture halls
SRM Dental College kattankulathur admission Procedure :
NEET UG 2018
NEET 2018 Examination is likely to be held on 6th May (Sunday) 2018. NEET 2018 Application Form will be released in the month of January 2018. It is the national level examination for admission to MBBS & BDS courses. CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) is the conducting authority which organizes the NEET examination every year in various cities across the country.
Students should check the eligibility criteria before applying for NEET exam. The eligibility criteria for appearing NEET exam is given below:
- Nationality: Candidates must be an Indian citizen. OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) candidates are also eligible to apply.
- J&K/AP/Telangana: Such candidates are eligible for All India 15% quota only (also eligible for admission in AFMC, Pune) on the basis of self-declaration.
- Aadhaar Card Requirement: Indian National candidates must have an Aadhaar Number to apply for NEET exam.
- Minimum Age: The minimum age limit is 17 years as on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- Maximum Age: The maximum age limit is 25 years (for General and OBC candidates) and 30 years (for other categories) on the date of exam.
- Examination: Candidates should have qualified 12th or equivalent exam.
- Subjects: Subjects Should be Chemistry, Physics, Biology/Biotechnology with English as a compulsory subject.
- 10+2 appearing students are also eligible to apply.
- Marks Required: In the qualifying exam (PCB group), students should have obtained at least 50% marks for general, 45% marks for general-PH and 40% marks for SC/ST & OBC.
Students can check here the exam dates of NEET 2018 entrance exam:
|Application form release||January 2018|
|Last date for filling the application||4th week of January 2018|
|Last date to submit the application fee||Last week of January 2018|
|Release of admit card||1st week of April 2018|
|Exam date||6th May 2018|
|Result announcement||1st week of June 2018|
|Counselling starts||After result declaration|
NEET UG 2018- How to Apply?
For applying online candidates need to first visit the official website of the respective authority i.e. www.cbseneet.nic.in. Before starting the application procedure please make necessary documents ready such as mode of payment, photographs etc. Now start filling your application form by inserting only genuine information.
The detailed application procedure is mentioned below:
- Students can avail the NEET 2018 Application Form via online mode only.
- Visit the official website of NEET.
- Fill all the necessary details like personal, contact, domicile, qualification, etc.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph, signature and index finger impression in the prescribed format.
- Make the fee payment using online and offline mode.
- After the fee payment, take the printout of the confirmation page of the application form and keep it safe for further use.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs. 1400/- (for UR & OBC) and Rs. 750/- (for SC/ST & PH).
- The fee payment can be made via online mode (debit or credit card).
- Payment can also be done through the e-challan of Syndicate, SBI, ICICI Bank or HDFC bank.
NEET UG 2018 Exam Format
The exam pattern for NEET 2018 examination is mentioned below:
- No. of Question: Total 180 questions will be asked in the exam.
- Exam Mode: Exam will be conducted through offline mode (pen and paper based mode).
- Type of Question: There will be objective type questions (four options with one correct answer).
- Subjects: Questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry & Biology (Zoology & Botany) subjects.
- Exam Duration: The exam duration will be 3 hours.
- Language: Question paper will be asked in 8 languages like English, Hindi, Tamil, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi and Telugu languages.
- Marking Scheme: Four marks will be given for each correct answer (+4 Marks).
- Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted for each wrong answer (-1 Mark).
- Candidates are allowed to use only Blue/Black Ball Point Pen while answering questions.
NEET Admit Card 2018
Successfully registered candidates will be able to download the NEET Admit Card. The admit card will be released in the 1st week of April 2018. The authority shall not provide the admit card by post. The NEET hall ticket will contain details like Candidate Name, Father Name, Category, Photograph, Roll Number, Exam Date & Timing, Exam centre, etc. Candidates are advised to preserve the admit card till the admission process gets over.
NEET Result 2018
The authority shall release the NEET Result via online mode through the website. Candidates can check their results by entering their roll number and other required details in the website. Students are advised to keep extra printouts of the result for further use. A merit list will be prepared for admission as per the guidelines from the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India, DGHS, MCI and DCI.
NEET Counselling 2018
Counselling Details for Seats under 15% All India Quota
Students will be able to participate in the counselling process according to their rank. Counselling for 15% All India Quota will be organized by MCC of Directorate General of Health Service (DGHS) through online mode. Counselling for other than 15% All India Quota will be managed by the respective authorities.