Thanjavur Medical College Admission 2019
Established Year: 1959
The Thanjavur Medical College was started in the year 1959, to cater the Health care needs of about 1 Crore people in and around Thanjavur District. From that day, it has gradually grown up as a Multi-speciality postgraduate institution. Thanjavur Medical College has two Hospitals namely Govt. Raja Mirasdar Hospital and Thanjavur Medical College Hospital.Located in a vast landscape of 228 acres, this college provides training for 150 M.B.B.S, 67 Postgraduate students of different Specialities, 60 Pharmacy students and 125 Nursing students every year. This institution now admits students for the various certificate courses introduced by Govt. of Tamilnadu for Paramedical Technicians like Theatre Technicians, Anaesthesia Technicians, ECG Technicians etc.,
Thanjavur Medical College Procedure:
NEET UG 2019
NEET 2019 Examination is likely to be held on 5th May (Sunday) 2019. NEET 2019Application Form will be released in the month of January 2019. It is the national level examination for admission to MBBS & BDS courses. CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) is the conducting authority which organizes the NEET examination every year in various cities across the country.
Students should check the eligibility criteria before applying for NEET exam. The eligibility criteria for appearing NEET exam is given below:
- Nationality: Candidates must be an Indian citizen. OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) candidates are also eligible to apply.
- J&K/AP/Telangana: Such candidates are eligible for All India 15% quota only (also eligible for admission in AFMC, Pune) on the basis of self-declaration.
- Aadhaar Card Requirement: Indian National candidates must have an Aadhaar Number to apply for NEET exam.
- Minimum Age: The minimum age limit is 17 years as on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- Maximum Age: The maximum age limit is 25 years (for General and OBC candidates) and 30 years (for other categories) on the date of exam.
- Examination: Candidates should have qualified 12th or equivalent exam.
- Subjects: Subjects Should be Chemistry, Physics, Biology/Biotechnology with English as a compulsory subject.
- 10+2 appearing students are also eligible to apply.
- Marks Required: In the qualifying exam (PCB group), students should have obtained at least 50% marks for general, 45% marks for general-PH and 40% marks for SC/ST & OBC.
|Application form Release||1st November 2018|
|Application submission last date||30th November 2018|
|Last date to pay the fee||November 2018|
|Correction Window Open||December 2018|
|Admit card available||15th April 2019|
|Exam date||5th May 2019|
|Answer key Release||Within a week after the exam|
|The announcement of result||5th June 2019|
|Counseling begins||2nd week of June 2019|
NEET exam dates 2019 have been released now. In the table given below, we have mentioned the dates of NEET 2019:
NEET UG 2019- How to Apply?
For applying online candidates need to first visit the official website of the respective authority i.e. www.cbseneet.nic.in. Before starting the application procedure please make necessary documents ready such as mode of payment, photographs etc. Now start filling your application form by inserting only genuine information.
The detailed application procedure is mentioned below:
- Students can avail the NEET 2019 Application Form via online mode only.
- Visit the official website of NEET.
- Fill all the necessary details like personal, contact, domicile, qualification, etc.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph, signature and index finger impression in the prescribed format.
- Make the fee payment using online and offline mode.
- After the fee payment, take the printout of the confirmation page of the application form and keep it safe for further use.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs. 1400/- (for UR & OBC) and Rs. 750/- (for SC/ST & PH).
- The fee payment can be made via online mode (debit or credit card).
- Payment can also be done through the e-challan of Syndicate, SBI, ICICI Bank or HDFC bank.
NEET UG 2019 Exam Format
The exam pattern for NEET 2019 examination is mentioned below:
- No. of Question: Total 180 questions will be asked in the exam.
- Exam Mode: Exam will be conducted through offline mode (pen and paper based mode).
- Type of Question: There will be objective type questions (four options with one correct answer).
- Subjects: Questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry & Biology (Zoology & Botany) subjects.
- Exam Duration: The exam duration will be 3 hours.
- Language: Question paper will be asked in 8 languages like English, Hindi, Tamil, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi and Telugu languages.
- Marking Scheme: Four marks will be given for each correct answer (+4 Marks).
- Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted for each wrong answer (-1 Mark).
- Candidates are allowed to use only Blue/Black Ball Point Pen while answering questions.
NEET Admit Card 2019
Successfully registered candidates will be able to download the NEET Admit Card. The admit card will be released in the 1st week of April 2019. The authority shall not provide the admit card by post. The NEET hall ticket will contain details like Candidate Name, Father Name, Category, Photograph, Roll Number, Exam Date & Timing, Exam centre, etc. Candidates are advised to preserve the admit card till the admission process gets over.
NEET Result 2019
The authority shall release the NEET Result via online mode through the website. Candidates can check their results by entering their roll number and other required details in the website. Students are advised to keep extra printouts of the result for further use. A merit list will be prepared for admission as per the guidelines from the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India, DGHS, MCI and DCI.
NEET Counselling 2019
Counselling Details for Seats under 15% All India Quota
Students will be able to participate in the counselling process according to their rank. Counselling for 15% All India Quota will be organized by MCC of Directorate General of Health Service (DGHS) through online mode. Counselling for other than 15% All India Quota will be managed by the respective authorities.
|Name||:||Thanjavur Medical College|
|Contact No||:||04362 – 240851|